“…The Secret Gem of The French Alps”
Comfortable value-for-money catered ski accommodation in Valmorel, the secret gem of the French Alps.
- Located in the large ski area of Valmorel-Grand-Domaine, with 48 lifts and 165km of pistes offering great skiing for all abilities.
- 22 beds in 8 en-suite bedrooms with stunning views, outside hot-tub, large lounge area, with log-fire, games room, sunny terraces, free wifi.
- Ski to within 50m on an easy green piste, and there are 2 lifts just across the road.
- Real chalet food: hearty home-cooked meals using quality ingredients (20 years experience) and a range of delicious wines and beers. Full bar service available.
- Free shuttle bus to centre of Valmorel (until after midnight), or 15 minutes walk. Bar, restaurant and ski hire shop next to the chalet.
- Easy access with short transfers – only 1hr from nearest airport (Chambéry) and 20 minutes from Eurostar station, free off-road car-parking
- Great value for money, with lift passes and resort prices 25 – 30% lower then the neighbouring mega-resorts.
ROOMS & FACILITIES
Cosy, comfortable & family friendly
At the heart of the chalet is the spacious lounge, with a huge glass-fronted log-fire, widescreen TV, DVD and connectors for laptops, etc., a music system and plenty of comfy sofas. There is a library of books and games to borrow. Next door is the guests’ kitchen, minibar and tables and chairs for games playing, etc. Enjoy the panoramic views from the lounge, towards the peaks of Valmorel.
All the bedrooms are decked-out in Savoyard-style with ample wooden furniture. The beds are comfortable with top-quality mattresses and pillows. Each room has its own ensuite shower room and WC. Some have balconies, all have stunning views.
The chalet dining room is served by a professional kitchen. For sunny days there is an outside terrace with great views across the valley but it’s always warm and comfortable inside thanks to the under-floor heating. There is a full service bar which can be opened on request before and after dinner.
Groups & Families
Chalet de Valmorel has a range of double, twin and multiple occupancy ensuite rooms to suit all kinds of groups and families. The rooms are arranged in clusters sharing corridors, so everyone can be kept together during their stay.
Le Chalet de Valmorel is ideal for families and groups. The 8 en-suite bedrooms are arranged in clusters of 2 or 4, so families and friends can stay together.
The chalet can accommodate up to 22 people. There are a variety of double, single and full-size bunk beds to suit all group requirements. All the rooms are decorated in the ‘Savoyard’ style, with en-suite showers, plenty of hanging and cupboard space and great views toward the Vanoise Nature Park.
Ready for a great time? Make your reservation today.
Comfortable value-for-money catered ski accommodation in Valmorel,
the secret gem of the French Alps.
Chalet de Valmorel,
Find Us Online
For the latest information, news and special offers: